I cannot forgive you. I wish I could but I cant. I wish I was one of those people, who are all grown-up about breakups, who stay friends long after they have kissed each other goodbye. I wish I had been mature enough to part ways on amicable terms. That there had been a proper ceremonial tying up of all loose ends. Closure. Isn't that the word you kept throwing around the last few days?
I remember those days. The days when all I wanted to do was walk into your arms and hide from the world. To curl up into you and lose myself. You and your arms, had been the cure for my every pain. Yet each time I took a step towards you, you walked away. And there was the final blow, when you hugged me tight and then left me on the ground, wailing my heart out. I remember what you said, you were loud and clear. But I doubt that you even heard what I had said.
While you turned away from me and shrugged my hand off your shoulder, I whispered, "I am not done loving you yet." Probably I am still not done. :-(
I remember those days. The days when all I wanted to do was walk into your arms and hide from the world. To curl up into you and lose myself. You and your arms, had been the cure for my every pain. Yet each time I took a step towards you, you walked away. And there was the final blow, when you hugged me tight and then left me on the ground, wailing my heart out. I remember what you said, you were loud and clear. But I doubt that you even heard what I had said.
While you turned away from me and shrugged my hand off your shoulder, I whispered, "I am not done loving you yet." Probably I am still not done. :-(
6 comments:
there is no good way to break up...u can be decent about it...or if u feel u have been mistreated u can be uncivil about it...
but the pain takes time to go away...it will go away...like the pain of the milk teeth...like pain of losing ones granparent/parents...
all pains go away...but they do take time...
i'm undergoing my second painful separation...its like u suddenly find ureself staring blankly because u dont see a future...and then u come back to life, work, family...thats how it is...slowly those blank staring moments will reduce
be open to life...let it be ure friend
nostalgia is so pure and the stubbornes reminds me of me :)
indeed the love isnt done yet,
indeed i am not done yet!
beautiful share!
I know JUST what you mean.
I broke up with my last serious boyfriend in November and even now, I sort of miss him.
I wouldn't go back to dating him, but I miss just 'To curl up into you and lose myself'.
Its amazing how so many ppl empathise with pain... How all of us such different lives, yet hav been thru the same things... I m so lost currently, that I m unable to even find the words to express it..
@Anon This too shall pass. I know it and I do believe it. Yet the pain never really heals, does it?
@AD :-) Thanx.. Well the loving will never be done.. Somewhere I wud keep loving the very ppl who hurt me..
@Trillian Sweetheart, the missing part never stops.. Those moments, those feelings aer like endorphins.. The guy leaves, the memories stay on :-)
it seems as if it is my story ,no goodbyes no forgiving no forgetting , and when he comes in front of me i cannot even talk to me , so many pent up emotions ... anger ,hurt ,hopelesness of the situation ,,love .....a part of me wants to kiss him like before wants to love him...for i have known no other way to be with him .... how can we be friends ? how can we just forget all the conflicting emotions ? he has a life , i have a life , still somehow life is not complete ....some hollowness deep within my heart coz i know he is not coming back , he is nomore a part of my life ,earlier he was there even if he was hurting me or i was hurting him ,or fighting or loving he was there , now he is not .....
Things do come back...this is the circle of life...things do come back...someday..somewhere..
Post a Comment