I love writing. Have loved it ever since I can remember. Maybe this love arises from the fact that I love talking. Mom says that I started talking when I was about a year old and refused to stop ever since. As I grew older, I figured that not everyone was interested in my incessant chatter. So a lot of things that were left unsaid got written. I have been writing ever since I can remember. Maybe it helped that I started school at the age of 2 and a half. Words have always been my best frendz, whether verbally or written. Started blogging about a year and a half back. But a series of unfortunate events resulted in the demise of the blog. Currently I find myself bottled up. I hav a lot to say but I dont know whom to talk to. So I decided to start blogging again. Who better to share my thoughts than my blog?
So till we meet again...........Cheers!!!!
1 comment:
Its always good to see someone improving.My first blog was horrible.I learned a lot along the way- was in hindi med school you know..
On the contrary, your language seems to be good from the Day1. Still, reading your latest post and this ,very first,post gives a feeling that you have constantly been improving.
Post a Comment