Bolo Na Kya Hua
Hum Ko Ye Kya Huya
Hui Aisi Baat Kya
Bolo Bolo Na
Tum Ne Mana Bura
Meri Kisi Baat Ka
Maine Kuch Hai Kaha..Bolo Bolo Na
Tune Bhi ,Maine Bhi Badla Kyun Raasta
Bolo Bolo... Hai Baat Kya......
Bolo Na Bolo Na
Hum Dono Mein Hai Baat Kya
Bolo Na Bolo Na
Yu Tuttne Ki, Sab Chhuttne Ki
Wajah Hi Nahi Thi Bachi.
Hum Dono Mein Kaisi Bhi Chup Ki
Jagah Hi Nahi Thi Bachi...
Phiir Main Chup Kyun Hui
Fir Tuchup Kyun Hua
Aaisa Kuch Kyun Hua
Bolo, Bolo Na..
Choti Si Baat Ne, Roka Hai Rasta
Hai Hai Hai Baat Kya.. Bolo Bolo Na
Tune Bhi ,Maine Bhi Badla Kyun Raasta
Bolo Bolo ... Hai Baat Kya........
Ek Duje Ko Sab Kehne Ki
Chahat Ko Kya Ho Gya
Batein Hawa Me Udane Ki Apni
Himmat Ko Kya Ho Gya..
Wo Himmat Kya Hui
Wo Chahat Kya Hui
Wo Fitrat Kya Hui
Bolo, Bolo Na..
Kaisi Bhi,Baat Ko, Dil Pe Kyun Le Liya
Hai Hai Hai Baat Kya.. Bolo Bolo Na
Tune Bhi ,Maine Bhi Badla Kyun Raasta
The first time I heard this song by Sona Mohapatra, was at Saloni's place in Indore. Instant connection, I tell you. I just fell in love with the song and have been humming it ever since. I feel as if I haev lived and relived this song a million times. I donno how...I donno where...But I have.
Maybe its cos I hate silence...Lemme rephrase that...I cant stand silence.. I have a compulsive urge to talk.. To fill up the empty spaces.. To me, the most comfortable relationships are the ones in which I can express myself completely, without any inhibitions.. So the very fact that I have to hide something or there are issues we cant discuss starts irking me...
Maybe its cos I believe in immediate conflict management... I dont like to let things simmer, to 'sleep over' things, to let issues pile up in my head till I deal with them.. I wud rather solve problems as soon as they appear, which is not appreciated by everyone..People avoid confrontations, say that it leads to conflicts.. So wat does holding grudges lead to... Stress, unwanted misgivings, stomach ulcers, hypertension, death.. I know I m going over the top, but this could actually happen..
Maybe its cos I have lost people over silence, rather lack of communication.. U feel bad but dont say a word.. U see him/her leave but dont call him/her back.. U want to make amends but never initiate.. U wait for the other person to approach you while he waits for you.. Stupid, isnt it??
Maybe its cos this song symbolises the effective disintegration of the relationship that I held very dear to me for 4 years... U start off by sharing the most trivial details of ur day to contemplating about whether u shud tell him certain things to becoming completely silent about ur feelings.. U r waiting for him to notice the silence behind your incessant chatter, the sadness behind the broad smile, something thats amiss.. Its not like u havent tried to speak.. Just that he stopped listening and u didnt wanna speak to a wall anymore..
So till I find a receptive listening ear again..... Cheers!!!!
1 comment:
My God! 2 my astonishment..............u r juz an other person having same feelings as myn! I keep on hearing ds song thru my dayz n nyts.............peace!
Post a Comment