Conflict, conflict everywhere
Not a soul to save
Neither forgiveness, nor punishment
What is it that I crave
Tried so hard to forget the pain
That it got etched in my mind
I go out seeking peace
But turmoil is all I find
Waging war within myself
And battles with the world at large
I see no end to this struggle
Peace of mind appears a farce
Oh wat price, I wudnt pay
To sleep one night,without dreams
To spend one day without any worries
Its impossible, or so it seems
So deep is this thirst for happiness
So fervent is this need
I am down on my knees, pleading
But nobody wants to pay heed
So I wait, for that one moment
When I would be free of my past
When the voices in my head would be quiet
When I would be flying at last
No comments:
Post a Comment