Sunday, February 24, 2008

Do we??

'Dont let the bastards grind you down'.... I always thought that it was 'get you down'. Was just corrected by this finicky, I-know-everything-but-anyways-who-cares friend of mine. Anyways thats not what this is about, although thank you for correcting me. [:)]

Who are these bastards that we are worried would grind us down?? Do these people know that they are making life miserable for us?? Do they care?? Would they stop if we told them??

Why are we so scared of these people?? Are they very important to us, to our existence?? Would it matter if we told them to just 'fuck off'?? Do we have to keep getting ground into the earth to appease them??

When we are saying so forcefully that we will not let them grind us down, do we mean it?? I mean can we honestly do something about it?? We, who are first effectively giving the rights to the bastards to grind us down, and then resisting it. Do we really stand a chance??



No comments: